These are partners we have worked with over the years on various initiatives.
Thanks to these organisations who are big supporters of Frankie the flamingo and the FID
- Anne Thorne Architects: www.annethornearchitects.co.uk
- BioRegional Development Group: www.bioregional.com
- BPEC : www.bpec.org.uk
- Brighton and Hove Council: www.brighton-hove.gov.uk
- Bromley Council: www.bromley.gov.uk
- City Action: www.city-action.org
- City and Guilds: www.cityandguilds.com
- East Thames Housing Association: www.east-thames.co.uk
- Ecobuild: www.ecobuild.co.uk
- Ecomerchant: www.ecomerchant.co.uk
- Eight Associates: www.eightassociates.co.uk
- Eurban: www.eurban.co.uk
- Groundwork Trust Leicester: www.gwll.org.uk
- Groundwork Trust West London:
- Hackney City Farm: www.hackneycityfarm.co.uk
- Kent County Council: www.kent.gov.uk
- London Sustainability Exchange: www.lsx.org.uk
- National Green Specification: www.greenspec.co.uk
- Second Nature: www.secondnatureuk.com
- UNLtd: www.unltd.org.uk
SWIG is the Sustainable Water Industry Group and ech2o are proud to be an inaugural member. As its name suggests it is an interdisciplinary group, with the idea that ‘whole system thinking’ needs to be applied to sustainable water management to optimise results. Participants include manufacturers, installers, professionals, consultants, designers, academics and others from across industry.
SWIG runs a biennial Awards ceremony for sustainable water solutions to the built environment. Over the years we have won two awards and a highly commended.