- carry out a water audit of the school,
- identify where and how the school could save water,
- benchmark the school’s water use,
- design a strategy to reduce water use across the whole school community,
- identify solutions to reduce rainwater run-off from the school premises,
- deliver an assembly to report their findings,
- set the four minute shower challenge for all pupils.
All pupils receive a shower timer.
Make your school water smart – design a sustainable water strategy for your school (KS3,4)