- This workshop builds on the student’s knowledge of the hydrological cycle and the causes of global warming.
- About the environmental implications of water and sewage treatment in the UK.
- Why the UK is under water stress.
- How sustainable drainage solutions and water efficiency strategies link into the UK’s environmental goals.
- How personal water choices impact on climate change.
- The link between hot water and increased CO2 emissions.
- Initially designed and delivered for Year 10 Geography and Year 12 Applied Science pupils as a bespoke workshop. Later adapted for Years 7 and 8 Geography.
A sustainable water cycle (KS3,4)